A day late, but who's complaining? Last week my life was chock full of goodness, and I needed a day of rest on Sunday. Here's what happened around the world for the week of July 12th through July 18, 2009:
1. The American League won the All-Star game, again.
2. Nominations for the 61st Primetime Emmy Awards were announced. What would an awards show be without snubs and surprises?
3. Walter Cronkite passed away, after a lengthy illness.
Three things I'm looking forward to this week:
1. Reading "He Who Sings Last" and keeping my fingers crossed for an interview with the author, Lisa Laird DiRosso.
2. Finally sewing a much-coveted tea wallet!
3. Visiting Halo Farms! Aah, the memories!