7.22.2009

Let's Be Friends!

The lovely Sheila, of Book Journey, has flattered me with the "Let's Be Friends" award.

"Blogs that receive the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and befriends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers."

Without further ado, here are the bloggers I would like to call friends:

Trin at Bloody Bad
Jenny at Take Me Away
Natasha at Maw Books Blog
Kim at Passion & Art

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Mel I hope we can call one another friends I am honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!!
    I'll post about this tomorrow. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! All of you! You have all been so welcoming & supportive, I am amazed every day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated!

Related Posts with Thumbnails