5.02.2010

The Prolific Blogger Award


Sincere thanks to Becki at Confessions of a Bibliophile for awarding me with The Prolific Blogger Award! What is a prolific blogger, you ask?
A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive, keeping up an active blog with enjoyable content. After accepting this award, recipients are asked to pass it forward to seven other deserving blogs.

And the award goes to....
Jessica at Mia Ma Miah's Diaries

Sheila at Book Journey

Elan at Honest Reflections from a Split Mind

Jenny at Take Me Away

Carrie at In the Hammock

Anna at Frosted Petunias

Colleen at Adventures of a Small Town Girl


signature2

8 comments:

  1. Oh, Sheila, it's my pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo very much! You are awesome! I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again! So fun. :) I passed it on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Miel! I'm honored, excited and tickled pink! Thank you ever so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award!! Thank you so much for sharing it with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you liked the award, Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated!

Related Posts with Thumbnails